Have you ever been disgusted by someone for no apparent reason, to the point you want to vomit?

Anonymous
I first saw this hot security guy on a popular TV show. I wouldn't miss the show for two years just to see him. I moved to Florida 3 years ago and finally met this him after he replied to my FB message. As soon as I saw him, I just felt pure revulsion. He looked exactly like he had on TV and had a hot Argentinian accent. We, unfortunately, hooked up that night and I hated it.

I told him him we could be friends without any benefits and he agreed. He visited me and I did too. No matter what I always feel revulsion. I would especially feel disgusted when he'd send texts saying he wanted me or thought I had a beautiful body. It came to the point that I lied and told him I was moving out of state because I had a boyfriend. He continued messaging me so I blocked him.

He lives 250 miles away but despite this he saw me on Tinder a month ago and Super Liked me. I didn't want to be rude to I liked him back and he messaged me saying he'd be in my area a night. We met up for dinner and to catch up and I realized I still only liked him as a friend. He tried kissing me and I pulled away. As soon as he said he was turned on my me I nearly vomited.

A week later I go to Miami to meet up with this guy I'm truly in love with. He stands me up. Such a jerk. I made the mistake of calling the guy I don't like and telling him about it at 1 am. He drives to my hotel and takes me out to make me feel better. I'm tipsy so he insists taking me to his place. I said ok and no we didn't hook up because I would t ever with him because I don't like him that way. I wake up and see him jerking off in front of the mirror and he sees me waking up and continues. I told him to please take me to my room at which point he does. He tells me as he's dropping me off. You're so beautiful and what you saw back there is how much I want you even if you're in love with that other jerk.

My question is, have you ever been disgusted by someone for no apparent reason? Tell me your stories or opinion down below.
2
1