Girls and guys: Do you like dominant mean girls/guys or do you prefer nice sweet innocent ones?

Anonymous
Could you date a guy that was really sensitive to things and was never mean in a playful way or would that turn you off? What if he wanted you to become the dominant one in the relationship/bed? Would that make you feel turned off as if you wore the pants in the relationship or would you LOVE it?

Guys: Do you like girls who are really sweet goody goody two shoes and plays hard to get? Do you like girls that are shy and don't flaunt their body? Do you like girls that are well mannered and are very careful with their words? Or do you prefer girls who are playful by picking fights every once in a while? Girls who aren't afraid to show their body and girls who enjoy sex and aren't afraid to show who they really are? Or do you prefer girls who are only for you and for your eyes only? I really want to know what kind of girl/guy you guys like.
I like innocent sweet submissive guys
I like strong stern experienced guys
I like shy quiet girls that are more conservative
Vote C
I like girls that are confident with their body/sexual desires
Vote D
Other explain in comments
Vote E
GirlGuy
16
24