Should I tell my boyfriend I'm still friends with a guy I used to date?

Anonymous
Been seeing someone for about 2 months now. Things are good (we're not exclusive yet). Thing is, I'm still friends with a guy I used to date earlier this year... we broke up amicably for stuff going on with his family. We still text all the time, but haven't met up for a while. I'm planning to do it this week and have a catch up with him. The guy I'm seeing knows he's a friend but doesn't know about our history, but he's got nothing to worry about as I'd never cheat! I've got nothing to hide, and it seemed irrelevant to mention we'd dated casually in the past.
+1 y
Thanks for all the feedback... I'd like to point out that I have no romantic feelings at all towards my friend. He's been through some hard shit, and I'd never get back with him as we were wrong for each other. He's a solid friend and you don't abandon friends.
6
15