Do guys view some girls as "relationship material" and not approach her because of it?

Jazzy9090
If a guy is not really looking for something serious and long-term but meets a girl, is it possible that he could view the situation as knowing that it would be something serious and so he refrains from pursuing her because he is not focused on that? Do some girls give off that "serious" vibe where you don't even try playing those "dating games" with them and keep your distance because you know you can see yourself being serious with her?

Not necessarily that anything she SAID made you know she was looking for something serious, I really mean just a girl's vibe or the chemistry you have with her where you know you'd be in deep so you avoid it.
+1 y
I am basically asking, do some women give off the "serious" vibe and do guys pick up on that?
+1 y
Thank you for your responses. But I am asking if you would be getting to know a girl and realize that you could totally see yourself being serious with her because she is "that type of girl" but still not want that so you decide not to take it further. Not because of anything she SAID or any way she behaves, but just by who she is and the way she carries herself, you realize "this isn't a casual type of girl", so you stay away. Not talking about girls who make it known they want a relationship.
22