Long distance relationship am I missing something here?

Pamela_pf
I met a guy though on line dating site who is a single parent like me and we totally understood each other so we started to chat and text and got serious about each other but we were 4000 km far from each other. We decided to meet each other so we arranged everything from a month before and I decided to go to him so I paid for my ticket and one week hotel room. I got there and I was very excited to see him. First of all he didn't step out of his car to come inside the airport, he was waiting for me outside in pick up line.. he took me to the hotel and he was so quiet and I thought he is very shy... so I started to talk and he talked a little bit we got to the hotel by 11:30 at night we stared to kiss and cuddle but not more than that. the day after he left the hotel for drop off his son to his work and he was supposed to come back but he was so late the I texted him that I'm going to order pizza for us, the pizza came but he didn't , he came 3 hours after the pizza came at 9:30 at night... same thing happened the day after so I decided to come back home earlier. . I changed my ticket for the day after.. the second night he came at 6 and so tired and he offered me to go out so we went out for the first time we had dinner and again hotel he stayed over night and the day after he gave me a ride to airport. .. I came home but I felt so awful about myself going there I paid a lot for my ticket and my hotel and changing the ticket.. I got him present and he didn't get me anything. My reason for going there was because he told me that he loves me so much and he would do anything for me and I was in love too otherwise I wouldn't think about going there... and now he is texting me why I'm ignoring him and why I'm mad and he keep asking that what he did I'm so mad about him... isn't it so obvious why I'm mad? What should I tell him?
+1 y
Went miles away to see my long distance boyfriend but he totally ignored me... what did I miss here?
2
1