Some people are saying this girl wanted a relationship outside of work but other say she was just polite because I assisted her. What do you think?

Anonymous
For 4 months
She would tell me I’m awesome
After I assist her, she says I’m very helpful and say Thanks.
I usually send her an email starting off with Hello and she responds with Hi but once I sent a her an email starting off with Hey and she instant messaged me with a Hey also.
She saw me at a store and she jumped and screamed my name.
When I was assisting a friend, she offered to buy me candy and coffee. When I declined the offer, she came in upset.
She called me and asked If she was bothering me by contacting me so much.

I assisted her and we sat next to each other and looked into each other’s eyes and we talked about school, work and asked me where I lived. The next day, she sent me a chat and gave me her cell phone number asking me to please call her with a smiley face

I texted her 5 days so she responded with what can I help you with

The next day, she started avoiding me and we stopped talking for 2 months

She even saw me in the hallway and she put her hand over her face and looked down and walked away when I looked at her.

2 months later she sent me an email with Hope you’re doing well with a smiley face emoji.

Days later she saw me in the elevator and said she said it’s been a while and she said she was stalking you and I said See ya later but she didn’t respond

Days later, I went to assist her and talk to her but she didn’t seem to be too happy but she would respond and said See ya later

A week later, she sent me her a chat asking me question and she responded with Thanks.

1 week before I left, I told her through chat that I was leaving the company and she said Thank you for your help and said I didn’t know you were leaving!

The day before my last day, I went to up to her and started talking to her and she was smiling the whole time and then I started talking to other people and I noticed that she walked away.

When I left her floor she waved bye.

On my last day, there was no contact from her and it’s been a week since I left the company.
1
0