Feel like I have no friends anymore. What do you do? there all so bitchy towards me?

Anonymous
I feel like all my friends are gone and I have none left. None of them being good friends anyway they only want me when nobody else avalible. But I feel abit like a loner with no one to go out with anymore. I find every single friend I have always turns bitchy to me and will talk about me behind my back or gets annoyed if I speak to men and always finds fault with way I look and will do things out of spite to upset me. Such as try it on with men I'm seeing. Post the ugliest pictures of me on Facebook they can get (even when I've said don't ) or falls out with me if I talk to men. I can never have friends because of this? So what do I do I don't want to be the girl with know friends
+1 y
Also men seem to be the only ones who
Want to be my friend , but they always end up wanting more
3
2