My business is causing my girlfriend's anxiety to skyrocket, she wants me to end it and get a 9-5 job. Should I stay or go?

swolebookworm
Hi folks,

I'm 23 years old and I have been doing what I love with free time and financial freedom from my own business for almost 4 years.

Those years I was single not for a choice but because I was way too busy and so broke at the same time. I had to do things I now regret, but now I know I had to go through to get where I am.

5 months ago I met this charming, beautiful and intellectual woman which I love from all my heart. I take her with her problems even though they might hurt me sometimes.

Not a long time ago a very stressful event happened and she didn't have the nerves to handle it as good as I did, she ended up twice in the hospital for having panic attacks. She since have been prescribed an antianxiety pill to regain control whenever one of those would happen (if so) again.

I paused the business for weeks for her to regain control of herself. I then slowly started without telling her and now that I told her she said she would allow me some time to sell the business instead of ending it quick at a loss.

She says I either accept this or she'll have to go because she can't deal with such stress in her life.

I currently live in a condo with her, we share every single moment of our lives together except the ones where I see she won't fit (anxiety-causing).

Thank you for reading it all...

What should I do, what are your thoughts on this?
Should I stay?
Should I go?
GirlGuy
15
15