Guys would it bother you if your girlfriend danced with another guy?

Would it bother you?, or would it juSt depends on the type of dance?

• YES
  • NO
  • DEPENDS ON THE DANCE
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

47

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on the dance AND the person. I'm a Latina, my whole family and all my friends dance (salsa, bachata, merengue, etc) I've dated white& black guys that got really jealous of me dancing salsa with other guys at parties. To me it's just dancing, it's not like I'm grinding or doing any sexual dance with them. Especially when your boyfriend doesn't want to dance with you or doesn't try to learn

Most Helpful Guy

• If they are grinding all over each other, hell no, she better not. But if they were just having fun, fine. This is all hypothetical as I don't have a girlfriend

• As long as your single, you NEVER have to worry about what your girlfriend is doing when you're not around.

• I never wanted to be single. Its just the women I liked over the years had a choice and they did not choose me. Oh well. Most of my life up until this point was me being pissed off over it because I kept seeing couples everywhere but now I am resigned to it.

What Girls Said 3

• if we are somewhere that involves dancing, and i know this before we go... then i woudln't be mad, and i wouldn't expect him to b mad.
    as long as there is no kissing or huggin or anything borderline, then im good :)

• it would bother me if my guy would dance with another girl

• yeah it would

What Guys Said 6

• if she wanted too then she can go for it.

i'd be wondering why she didn't want to dance with me.

• depends on the dance and guy

• i'd bury that guy 100 feet in the ground by braking his bones and crushing him into the ground

• Depends on dance and person.

• Exactly YES

• no way