Girl in long distance relationshit?

TimesNewRoman
I met this girl through mutual friends at a bar. we had very few drinks.

we were really connecting fast. it was just so easy talking to her. laughing and what not.

we kind of start fooling around feeling each other up. and then she hits me with the "I have a boyfriend" line... like what the fuuuck. I acted like it was no thing. if you're fooling around with me, your relationship isn't that strong to begin with, so I just kept going with it.

she told me 3 separate times during the night that she's happy in her relationship. she loves him. blah blah. I asked her "well where is your boyfriend now?" he's off at collage like 4 hours away. so I said, "I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere. I finished collage. I like you and would love to see where this goes, but I guess that's up to you... "

Should I hold out for a bit and just be friendly or do I just forget it all happened? a lot happened that night, just way to much to write. but I fucking really like this girl lol.

Why do you girls all gotta be in relationships lol đŸ˜¤đŸ˜§
+1 y
I wasn't just being a jackass forcing myself on her either. She was coming on to me all night
Girl in long distance relationshit?
1
1