If the person you are dating goes 3-4 without contacting you. Are they really interested?

Beautyqueen_
Ok so I've been dating this guy for about 3 months. He's 30 and I'm 23. Our dates are amazing they are well planned out. We have so much in common. He's generous, respectful and when we go out we have so much fun.

here's my only problem. He goes 3 sometimes 4 days without talking to me. I spoke to him about it before but he said I was overthinking and during the week he wants to take my schedule and his into consideration. he basically doesn't want to come off as a stalker if he hits me up everyday.

But i like "thinking of you text messages". Or maybe a good morning text would be good. Ong get me wrong if I text or call him I will deff get a reply but then I feel like I'm chasing him. And I deff don't want that. I like him but this "I'm not a texter" or I'm a "in person" type of man is getting old to me.

here's a a scenario. We spoke on Sunday about going to brunch. He said maybe Wednesday or Thursday but he wasn't sure. He said he deff want to link up on the weekend (Like we always do) to see each other. Well it's Wednesday and I haven't heard from him. Should I text him about our brunch and not talking for this long or should I not say anything because I don't want to nag him away?

4
2