I have started developing feelings for my female friend and she is taken, what should I do?

Anonymous
We have been friends for over a year now, got really close the last couple of months and we started having this deep connection, we share everything together, and I started having feelings for her.
I want to tell her about it but she have a boyfriend, he is very rude and mean to her, she even told me herself and I quote 'I dont see our relationship going anywhere, I dont know what I am thinking keeping this relationship'.
Now I want to respect her choices and boundaries thats why I dont think telling her about my feelings is a good idea and I dont want to risk our friendship, I have been avoiding her for the last week... What should I do?
+1 y
For those who are saying to cut ties with her, like I said I haven't contacted her in a week and she reached out twice via text but I ignored her. Eventually she will notice my weird behavior ( if she hasn't already ) and ask me whats up, should I tell her the truth then and risk everything?
2
5