Girls, why do you think so many guys today lack confidence in themselves?

Anonymous
It seems like there's a huge number of guys today who have zero confidence in themselves. I see it in my younger brother and some of his friends, like they don't believe girls will ever want them. It's terrible because confidence means everything to a guy's success in general and with girls in specific.

I'm not the most attractive guy in the world. In fact, I started to go bald right after high school. But I shaved my head, hit the gym, and owned who I was, and I have no trouble getting dates. My current girlfriend is absolutely gorgeous, but she never once thought she was out of my league because I presented myself with pride and confidence in who I was. But then I look around and I see guys who have hair and are honestly better looking than me who complain that they can't get dates. I don't understand why these guys don't give themselves a chance?

So, girls, what do you think are the reasons so many guys lack confidence today?
4