Girls, if you find something attractive about a guy does it matter whether or not he dresses or looks a style you prefer?

Anonymous
If you're a girl who prefers a clean cut guy (short hair, little to no facial hair) will you not be interested in a guy with a beard and/or long hair?

or does that not matter?

meaning if you find a guy attractive (say like Jake Gyllenhaal or the dude from Thor) whether they had long hair and/or a beard you would still find them attractive but you'd prefer one style over the other

basically - if you find someone attractive it doesn't matter how he dresses or how long his hair or beard is, he's still appealing to you... agree?

***reason why I'm asking is I'd hate to change my appearance and not have my dating life change for the better.
If I'm attracted/uninterested... it doesn't matter what style they do if I'm uninterested - I'm just not interested
It's amazing what style change can do - it can make someone go from undatable to total babe
It depends how drastic the change is
Vote C
If I like a guy it doesn't matter what style changes he makes (like grow his hair out) I'm still into him
Vote D
GirlGuy
2
0