The texting has decreased, but he told a mutual friend he bought concert tickets? what's going on?

Anonymous
everything i've read or been told basically says that if a guy doesn't text/call as much, it means he's not as interested as he maybe was. me and this guy went on a date almost a week ago, and up until that point we were texting for a few hours every night, and then after the date it was here and there for a couple days, including a text saying he saw me in the hall (at our church) and was going to say hi but then i disappeared. after the first date he said he had an awesome time and hoped we could do it again, but hasn't said anything about a second date since. i've seen him almost every night this week because we have stuff going on at church, so it's like we're alone or anything. he remembered that i like pepsi and brought me pepsi. then i found out through a mutual guy friend that while the guys (there were 3 of them including the guy i went out with) were talking about a concert coming up in 3 weeks, my guy offered to buy tickets for everyone (6 people), and when he was asked who the tickets were for-he said his name and then my name. so now i'm confused because he hasn't said a word about it but dropped my name in front of these guys and i'm still trying to figure out what exactly we're doing, dating? talking? and then with the texts decreasing from him, it's even more confusing. is he texting less because he's knows he'll see me later? or texting less because we had our first date and now he can make plans? i'm used to dating guys who text all the time, several times a day plus a phone call. my sisters think he's just moving slow so he doesn't scare me off or maybe just doesn't like texting or something, but then why did almost all last week before the date did we text for several hours each night? and now he's making plans and hasn't even said anything about them. what am i missing here?
1
1