Is there any dating sites for 17 year olds?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would you need a dating site, when you have high school? At least at school you know them or of them. When you go online, you don't know what the heck you're getting. people lie all the time and then you have those "catfish", If im saying it right

Most Helpful Girl

• You should use google. We are not your search engine >.>.

What Guys Said 16

• Nope. And the reason is... contract law. Yeah, weird, right? But true. The age of 18 is considered the "age of majority". It's the age at which you can legally enter into a contract (for example, with a dating site - you know, those agreements you never read but agree to anyway?) and be held liable for breaking it. No one will enter into a contract with you at 17, because you could freely and clearly walk away from it.

• No... no there is not.

• Nope, wait till you're 18.

• 0|0
  • ya high school... da fuq lol...

• That you won't be murdered on? I can't know for sure

• Yeah, It's called highschool :P

• fake your age and join tinder or any other dating app, if you want to

• Try your local mall.

• nope

• I'd like to know as well. I'm not actually 18 yet, I'm 17 and would LOVE to find a dating site.

• Yeah Peedomatch. com

• peedomatch. com does'nt exist i tried to research it but it says no longer exist

• @trustsexygirl101 I'm pretty sure this person was joking and expected you to easily pick up on it.

• I'm bloody glad it didn't work lol. Otherwise you'd be fucked (literally) and me too (and if I went to prison... literally)...

• Your local high school

• Nah but send me your snap chat

• I don't know but that would be cool

• legal dating sites , I doubt there is any for 17 year olds , most say you have to be 18 .
    most teens just date through there social media pages and snap chat at that age , why would they need a dating site?

What Girls Said 0