Guys, Why would a guy ask for my number and then barely ever text me?

Anonymous
So there's this guy and he's really nice and quiet. He giggles a lot when I talk and avoids eye contact. One night he asked me for my number. He barely texted me tho. The next weekend after that we hung out again at a party. His friends tell me that he's shy and timid of girls but he thinks I'm cool and pretty. My sister also asked him is he's into me he said "yea, yea I do, it's just I need to focus on myself right now " I didn't know what to think when she told me. As the night went on of him avoiding eye contact and checking me out and engaging in small talk dawn rised and I went in one of the rooms to fall asleep. His body brought him in to lay with me. It was just him and I in the bed it led to cuddling and he spooned me. He grinded on me a bit then appeared distant and back and forth. He eventually had to leave for work and I texted him a few times days later and he hasn't responded. He also claims he's single. So is this guy into me? I'm confused.. a little help?
3