Should I move on?

ZealousZoroark
I've been in a relationship for about a year now. It started off rather bumpy, but this last summer was amazing. I would see her almost every day, and we would talk on the phone all night. Sometimes we would fool around with each other, it was great. I have a true passion for this girl, I love her to death. I buy her gifts, make her things, write her stories and poems etc. I'm whipped out of my mind. Lately though, she's been a different person. She doesn't want to kiss me, she doesn't always say she loves me back. The most she's ever done for me was bought me some candy and rubbed my shoulders. Though she doesn't do a lot physically, we understand one another quite well and there's definitely a strong connection, but I feel taken advantage of. I've tried to patch things up several times and she's always very apologetic and swears to me she'll do better, but it only lasts a little while. I've already been hurt, but I love this girl. We had a big fight not too long ago, and we sort of broke up out of spite for like, a day or two, but we chalked it down to just being mad at each other and everything was fine. I felt sort of relieved after it had happened, but I would feel lonely and discontent without her. Any suggestions for how to patch things up, or to help me move on?
Should I move on?
Add Opinion