Is she shy or doing a rejection?

Anonymous
Hello there, I would appreciate that you provide us guidance in such situation.

I've told my friend Paul that I like Laura. Both are best friends, nevertheless I assumed that by telling my feelings to Paul he would provide an outside help.

Lately, Laura has been avoiding me. Thus, I think that Paul told what I feel to Laura, which I didn't want to happen. This is only an assumption, hoping that I am wrong on this one. However, There's nothing other than that which could explain this weird situation.

Usually when we saw each other, we greet each other with a kiss on the cheek and all. However, now I feel like she's being distant.

Is it possible that she previously had a crush on me and she's shy? Is she indirectly turning me down?

What is happenning? Should I avoid her too? Should I distant myself and wait till she reaches out again by herself?

Thank you for your help.
She's shy and doesn't know how to tell you that she feels the same
She is rejecting you
She is unsure about her feelings
Vote C
Results
Vote D
GirlGuy
+1 y
More opinions, and votes. Please participate 🙈
+1 y
I need guidance, kindly drop some votes and comments. I don't know what to do at this point. Your help is essential, thank you.
Is she shy or doing a rejection?
1
1