I'm so confused.. why is he behaving this way with me? Does he like me or not?

Anonymous
So there's this guy in my college whom I've had a crush on for more than a year but he has no clue about it and we'd never talked to each other cause he's in a diff class and we have no common friends.. during the last week of college we had a class together and my crush was attending it as well.. I noticed that he kept looking at me throughout that day when I wasn't looking at him I could catch him a few times but he would quickly look away.. since that day he kept staring at me whenever I wasn't looking for the remaining few days of the week.. our exams started after that.. the next time we saw each other was after like 2 weeks we bumped into one another in a corridor n locked eyes with each other for a few secs but didn't talk to each other as I'm a really shy person n walked away quickly after that.. my frnds noticed him staring at me quite a lot after that incident whenever I wasn't looking.. during the last 4 exams he started finding excuses to hang around me n would stare at me but wouldn't talk.. all of his frnds once left quickly after they saw me entering the same corridor where he was hanging out with them... on the last day of college he was deliberately hanging around alone where I was standing n chatting with my frnds n was continuousy staring at me but I was so busy talking to my frnds that I didn't pay him any attention.. the moment I left to get some work done and came back he had left.. so my frnd decided to text him 2 days later about whether he liked me.. he didn't reply.. we met each other 2 weeks after the last day in a deserted corridor he was going out of his way to ignore me he was about to leave when I called out to him saying "Wait a minute, can we talk?" He was totally red in the face and quickly came towards me n replied with a sarcastic "About what?" I got pissed off.. I left saying "Do I have to tell you about what? Leave it" N then he also left..

+1 y
We didn't have any contact after this n saw each other 5 months later at our convocation. Me n my friends noticed that he was following me around n kept staring at me from a distance but as soon as he came in close proximity to me, would ignore me completey. Later I noticed that he was deliberately hanging around alone where I was standing n chatting with my friends, also before leaving he stared at me quite intensely and blatantly so much so that even my frnds noticed.
+1 y
I really didn't understand his behaviour that day n I ignored him the whole day. I texted him about this 2 weeks later but he was talked very rudely to me pretending like he doesn't even know me and talking very sarcastically telling me to never message him again. I got angry as he was the one who was staring at me all day, so I called him a creep, psycho and made fun of him etc. then he told me to "go to hell and fuck off" so I cussed back at him n then he blocked me and so did I.
1
0