Mistletoe, first kiss?

So I met this guy a couple months back and we have messaged each other every single day. We've been on 10 dates (20 if we include the weekly salsa class we go to - which is where we met)! Always lots of hugs and whenever we're sat somewhere, he always his his arm/leg/knee/shoulder resting against mine. But he hasn't kissed me yet. He said he's 'letting me set the pace, if a pace is to be set'. But I've never kissed anyone so I really would prefer him to just go for it and kiss me!

But I was thinking, since it's nearly Christmas, could I use mistletoe to get him to do it? Like pull it out of my pocket when he's giving me a hug goodbye in the car or something? (he always drives me home). Or is that a stupid idea? Oh and I'm 25, he's 29.

Thoughts?

• Yes, definitely use the mistletoe! :)
  • No, that's stupid, just kiss him!
  • Other - please specify
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm seeing him tomorrow so I've decided to go for it!

Wish me luck!!

20

Most Helpful Girl

• If you can Find the Feeling to Wait until Christmas... Hang some Mistletoe and Go. xx

• Thank you for the Vote of Confidence and Good Luck and Happy New yYar, dear!! xxoo

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• That sounds adorable.