I'm a very shy person. Are girls ever interested in guys like me?

Sophisticated_Sonic
I would like to imagine that I'm kinda a wallflower. I'm very shy. I mind my own business and don't really talk to a lot of new people. When I'm in a new class or anywhere new, I like to sit in the corner and watch from a distance. I'm absolutely horrible at small talk and getting to know new people is very tough for me, especially outside my current classes.

I don't think of myself as ugly. I'm not the most attractive or muscular, but I'm not overweight or ugly. I have a lot to say. I read and learn for fun. I'm a big fan of philosophy. I like to draw, build models, shoot and play video games. I'm always open to new ideas, people, and hobbies. I have so much to say. My mom says I talk a lot. When I get to know somebody, I open up a lot and my friends say I'm very loyal.

But I'm not social. So my question is. Do girls see shy guys like me and ever think about dating them? Do girls like shy guys? Would they date someone who isn't social? Do you ever see a shy guy in the corner and ever want to talk to him?
11
10