Girls, do you agree we've all had our slutty days?

Anonymous
If a girl tries too hard to hold back on admitting if she's been a slut before then I wouldn't bother because 1. She's lying and 2. She's not confident enough to admit it because at the end of the day, I think majority of girls have all been pretty out there at least once and it's not a bad thing! Yes it has a bad image to it but that's just how society has labeled it and in the end, it's not a big deal because it's something that happens. I think we have all been through that stage and possibly are at the moment and it's not a bad thing. It's only a bad thing if you make it a bad thing. I know some classy girls who are confident enough to admit they were slutty back in their college days cause it's just natural and it's okay. They don't let it define them. I like it when girls are confident enough to admit it. It doesn't mean you got around with a million dudes even though that might be the case for others but you've been pretty slutty and out there once or more. So admit it... who has? And who agrees that we've mostly been there?
Girls, do you agree we've all had our slutty days?
Add Opinion