Was I right to be mad?

Anonymous
So there's this guy I've been seeing for about 3-4 months. We never made it official and became boyfriend and girlfriend but we act like it. He calls me bae, and we text and talk pretty much everyday, and he's told me he loves me a couple times. So anyways, we were texting the other day and the conversation turned really sexual. He likes to talk about sexual stuff A LOT, but I don't. Sex isn't something that's really on my mind because I'm waiting until I find a guy that I can really trust. He keeps trying to tell me that I can trust him, but trust has to be earned. It can get really annoying talking to him because of that. So he kept asking me all these sexual questions, and I really didn't want to answer because he was being really annoying, but I answered them anyways because he kept begging me to and because he just kept saying "just answer this one and it'll be the last one." So eventually I got really annoyed and told him to just leave me alone cause he was acting like a fuckboy. So he says "that's not the case." So I asked him what the case was. Then he refused to answer my question because he didn't want to get "burned again". So I got kinda pissed off because he expected me to answer all his weird sexual questions, but when I asked one simple question he can't answer and he expects me to trust him. So when he saw me today he approached me like he normally does and tried to hug me and stuff but I ignored him and walked around him. So now he just texted me and asked if I was mad. 🙃
Was I right to be mad?
Add Opinion