Has he lost interest?

sugar95
Lets call him %. He's in my college ballroom class. He was urging me to come over to his apt frequently and when i finally found time I went. We got bubble tea, watched Suicide Squad, went to the supermarket, he cooked lunch & dinner for me. During SS, he put his arm around me. Fast fwd to Nov - our crew (dance) went to an event we wrote a paper on, then went to dinner, karaoke, and I stayed over at %'s apt. He prepared the guest bed for me, but he & I both knew I wouldn't be sleeping there. We slept - just slept - on his bed, with his (shirtless) arms around me. Fast fwd to Thanksgiving. I asked him when he was returning and when I could go over again, to which he replied as soon as he got back. Fast fwd to last night. Final dance exam. My bff & I arrived late because he introduced me to a friend and the three of us drank & chilled. In class, we were a little drunk, so we messed around. I noticed % was watching with a slight frown on his face and at that moment I thought, oh crap, I should stop giggling, but I couldn't. I did ask him to dance with me for the exam though, and we flirted as usual, touching each other's faces & smiling. After class, people were crowded around the entrance so I peeked to see what they were watching. He & the TA were waltzing. The prof. dimmed the lights to make it dramatic. Afterwards, % offered to drive me home like most of the time, but told me he'd also be driving the TA home... We arrived at his car and bitch (excuse me) sat in the front, so I had to sit in the back like the baby. They chatted, from time to time talking to me, and I felt left out.
+1 y
Couldn't fit this:
I was particularly upset because I'd gotten him a gift but couldn't give it to him because she was there. I love her but couldn't help but feel jealous. I got dropped off first, only able to imagine what went down after that (pretty sure he just dropped her off though, because he replied to my Snapchat quickly and it looked like he was alone at home). I texted him about my gift. He replied, "sorry :( Was it bcs _ was there?" i replied, 'yeah'. he replied, 'sorry bout that'.
+1 y
i wrote, 'no worries."
Has he lost interest?
1
1