Never had a girlfriend, was never allowed to have a girlfriend by mother and was sheltered, pretty much taught by mother to treat women like queens, now I'm 28, help?

Anonymous
I really don't know what to do or where to begin right now I live alone and it has never really bothered me until now, I'm starting to really want a relationship, to add my hobbies really don't have any women, I live in Venice fl which is apredominantly older city and I can't just get up and leave for personal reasons, just to put it out there just in case people think i live in a big city or think that I don't need a car, does anyone have any advice besides, "you'll get a girlfriend one day" or the usual regurgitated responses that are always given, those are useless, I actually need help?
1
2