Back around May 19, 2013 the owner of the POF dating site at that time, he decided to put age restrictions on grown men, not women. Do you agree?

Anonymous
Back around May 19, 2013 the owner of the POF dating site at that time, using one of the most lamest excuses decided to put age restrictions on grown men to forcing grown men into a age category to where they can only contact women within 14 years of their own age even though we're not even talking about a site where under the age of 18 is allowed and POF will kick and ban men for trying to circumvent that ridiculous rule. Also keep in mind that the dating site POF already had all sorts of customizable features where anyone could easily put age restrictions on who could or couldn't contact them and that was for both women and men long before POF's owner ever made such a move.

HOWEVER NOW, on the flip side of things, women on the other hand are allowed to contact anyone they please at any time they so please. Am I alone coming to the conclusion that POF's owner Markus is a hypocrite?
I don't agree with him, he is a hypocrite
I agree with him
GirlGuy
1
2