Does he like me or am I in the friend zone? Cuz I am really into him so please help me and tell me what to do? PLEASE?

Lolita123_ari
Ok so I know him since last year, he is two years older than me but we started hanging out about a month ago so we're friends but not super close friends. Like we don't even text. So he always teases me and makes fun of me and relates everything to me sometimes he is very mean like when he called me **** or chubby but I am not any of that and he said that it's not personal and he is Messi g with me and that he'/me only nice to someone if he doesn't care about that person. So we went to the beach and I sat on the ground and I was like I don't wanna sit here alone ( we always hang out as a group of friends) it was night time and it was cold and scary so he sat in my legs and he was like so rub my back now that your hands are clean. So I did it and he was like you're really good at it where did you learn it. The thing is I really like him but I don't know if he just likes me as a friend or more than that. Cuz when we're walking he looks at other girls and tells his friends that she looks good or something and I don't think that's a good sign. Ans can you please tell me what to do. My friends think we like each other! Plus I am not ugly most guy think I'' attractive or hot but I don't think he does. Also he was only nice to me once lol and that was when I was waiting for my mom to pick me up. All of my friends have left but he stayed and we sat in his car and he was pretty quiet and serious. He never even says goodbye to me so that was the first time
0
1