boyfriend or friend? What do I do?

Complicated11
I'm in a complicated situation. I love my boyfriend and everything but when a good friend of mine went away for the weekend I missed him and it wasn't the he's my friend and I miss him type of missing him either. I've also had a dream about my friend where he kissed me but I didn't pull away I kissed him back. My friend does like me as more then a friend but is OK with just being friends as he knows I am taken. ik that this is not the best in terms of my relationship but I don't know what to do.
Stay with my boyfriend
Leave my boyfriend and ask out my friend
Leave my boyfriend and stay single
Vote C
GirlGuy
+1 y
Hey everyone. Thanks for all your responses. I had made my decision a while ago and just forgot to update this. I ended up dumping him and dating my friend. In the end it didn't work out between the two of us but we are still close. I'm now trying to help him find a boyfriend himself! I'm glad he figured himself out and hey I guess it wasn't meant to be. Oh well. Thanks for all your support.
boyfriend or friend? What do I do?
1
2