Why would a guy after 2 monthst tell you he doesn't wanna ruin our friendship/lose me so we have to stop having sex & kiss?

Anonymous
We met a couple months ago, we hit it off great, we agreed we didn't wanna be in a relationship.. but things started acting like one. we text everyday, we hold hands in public, kiss etc. I have met his family and they love me, I'm the only girl allowed over, we call each other babe, he has bought my kid stuff and me & takes me on dates, I have bought him stuff, I know all his passwords to his email, phone etc... he said we are in a open relationship, then out of the blue he tells me he doesn't wanna lose me/friendship and that he says we have to stop having sex and kiss, but yet the next day he ends up kissing me. I'm so confused... any advice will help... is he just scared of commitment and is pushing me away or he just don't care... I just started dating after being married for 11yrs so I have no clue about guys
Why would a guy after 2 monthst tell you he doesn't wanna ruin our friendship/lose me so we have to stop having sex & kiss?
Add Opinion