The guy I've been seeing has a f*** buddy. Do I have a right to be mad?

Anonymous
So I've been seeing a guy for three months now and when he's with me he seems like he's just so crazy about me, even other people say so. He's told me that he really likes me and has brought up the idea of me being his girlfriend... Also, I've told him that I didn't want to do anything sexual and he's never pressured me at all.

But something just didn't seem right, he'd go Mia for hours sometime, and so I'd try to back off but he'd freak out if I didn't text him for half a day and beg to know what's wrong.

So, I just found out that he's had a fuck buddy the entire time, who he messes around with regularly and even texts. He's swears up and down that he doesn't like her at all, but that he likes me.

Do I have a right to me bad? I know we weren't exclusive and he wasn't getting any from me but... I just feel discussed.
4
3