Girls, What am I doing wrong to get girls attention?

Amusing_Munch

This is me at the end of my most recent marathon. I wouldn't consider myself "good looking" but I really don't think I'm that ugly. People seem to say nice things about my nature as a person. My problem is that when it comes to relationship material it's like I'm completely off the radar.

Even girls that at least seem to be responding to my personality in a positive way still all back off as soon as I suggest something like going out for a drink or swapping phone numbers etc. It's started making me quite sad because the rest of my life is relatively settled. I'm happy in my work, I have no debts, I'm in the process of looking for a mortgage and I excercise while maintaining a fairly balanced diet.

I'm really not even that fussy when it comes to who I would date. Someone that leads a similar lifestyle to myself and it probably wouldn't be hard for me to be interested.

Any girls willing to share the do's and don't of approaching women?
1