I slept with my girlfriend Mom without knowing?

Anonymous
I am dating this girl, she is amazing and I love her. We have been dating for a year now. I met her mother for the first time 3 weeks ago. To my horror it turned out to be a woman I slept with in a club when I was single before I met my girlfriend.

The mom recognized me and we talked one day alone. The mom told me that she doesn't want me to be her daughters boyfriend because it's gross that I slept with her and now am dating her daughter and that her daughter doesn't deserve this. I asked the mom if she would tell the daughter the truth and she said No because she doesn't want that to ruin the mother-daughter relationship they have. But she told me to leave her daughter alone, to make up whatever excuse I want but that if I truly love her I should leave her alone.

I don't know what to do. In one hand I love her so much and want to be with her. But I also feel its unfair that I'm with her when I slept with her mom, even though when I did I was single and I didn't even know. But at the same time I feel maybe it's best that I break up, but at the same time I feel if I should tell her the truth and be honest, but at the same time I would feel guilty for telling her something that would ruin her relationship with her mom, but at the same time I feel obligated as her boyfriend to be honest about something that is affecting our relationship.

What should I do, what would you do? What if you were in my shoes? What if you were in my Bfs shoes?
7
17