Reconnected with ex after two months of not talking , says she has been with someone new but not serious , and we wind up sleeping together. Now what?

Anonymous
So after a year and half of dating my girlfriend and I didn't speak for about two months because of various reasons ( she's a ton of fun , but comes with a lot of baggage). Then on my B day she sends me "happy B day shnookems I had so many good memories with u I'll never forget." From there we started texting , she sends me videos of her booty shaking ( which she knows I love ). And says she wants to see me. That weekend we meet , she says she met someone , it's not serious , but he's a solid guy. She then says she's been looking for qualities in new guys that I posses. After the day of talking an hanging out she comes up to my place , Starts dancing , gets naked and we hook up. She spends the night but won't sleep with me again in morning. She says I haven't earned that yet and it can't be too easy. We spend whole day again together ant end she's crying saying no one makes her laugh like me and so worth. But also says there is this other guy. My question is is this just a jealousy plot and guy is fabricated. if no , didn't she just blatently cheat on this guy easily and now I'm wondering if she's been doing that too me. Also I guess what happens now?
1
1