MY EX MIGHT ASK FOR ANOTHER CHANCE ONE DAY FROM NOW... WHAT SHOULD I DO? HELP?

Anonymous
Last year around this time my boy friend whom I liked very much broke up with me. Things weren't working out.. he couldn't do this whole "relationship thing" I was hurt, but also fine because we've only been dating for 4 months. Plus I was just glade he didn't dump me because he cheated on me. After that I ignored him for three weeks cause I hated him, but after awhile I got over it. He came up to me after 3 weeks and asked me to be friends because he didn't want things to be awkward between us (he knows a lot of my friends.. so I saw him a lot of the time in school). After that we talked and just became good friends. I still liked him very much. I still do to this day. After our break up we became closer. We had a "thing going". We kissed, touched, etc, even though we were ex's. All of my friends told me he still likes me they could tell, but I got confused. If he likes me why not just date me. Anyways it's been a year, me and him are close. I like him so much. So many other guys asked me out, but I can't date them cause I feel nothing for them. I don't feel the attraction I feel for him to them. It's just not the same. MY best friend loves me. He has feelings for me, but I've known him for 4 years and I only see him as a brother. He would do anything for me. Drive 30 min away just to get the food l like to eat even though I didn't ask him for it. He was there when I got asked out.. he was there when I got dumped. And he is still here now.. and I think he knows low key I like my ex still PLUS him and my ex are friends. I tried moving on but it just doesn't work. NOW I get the feeling that my ex might ask for another chance. And I'm ready to give it to him cause I just like him.. but my close girlfriends think I will play myself if I take him back. And they said imagine how ur best friend would feel if u take back ur ex after all this time. They said everyone knows u still like ur ex.. but taking him back after he dumped you is a no no.
0
1