Is there a good way to subtly give a guy your number over Facebook without coming off as desperate?

janbie_15
Basically we talk on Facebook chat but he doesn't use it very often and took him a few days to reply back to me. I want to give him my number or get his number so we can chat casually via text because messenger app sucks. I don't want him to think of she's hitting on me or what not but more so let's just talk not on this app. I'm not sure how guys interpret a girl giving their number to them or if there is a way for a girl to do so without giving the wrong impression. I do think this guy is cute and would like to get to know him more, however he is going back to the US in the New Year but I just want to keep in touch here and there type of thing.
1
1