How to bring up the topic of a relationship together again, while still sleeping together?

Anonymous
My ex and I still have sex frequently since our breakup. I know feelings are still there and I think they are with him too but its hard to tell. Well our breakup was 8 months ago and I believe we shpuld have stayed together. It was sudden and i believe what he was going through played a part in it. Well every once in awhile after we have sex he tells me a few days later that we shouldn't have. He says it isn't fair to either of us etc. I just nod and am like whatever. It never stays that way and we always wind up getting back. This has happened I want to say at least 6 times. If he really wanted to stop wouldn't we just stop and we go separate ways. I feel somethign is still there between us and he is maybe afraid to take a leap again but I don't know. When you feel it you just do and I do. This past time he asked me over he was at his moms wedding and staying over so I went. He even said it was a long shot and told me he knows he is not worth it. That night was full of different sex positions we have never tried. I have with other people but he has never done. We wound up having sex for hours slept and had more. It was a very interesting night. He also called me babe a lot too, something he has not called me since we were togehter. Is there any shot for us here? Should I talk to him about ti? I am waiting to see if he mentions we shouldn't do it anymore than i might mention talking about it. I basicially can call to the tee the day he is going to say it. He is predictable with it, but Im just wondering why we are still attracted and always coming back to each other. There is something there. I ust dont know how to make him be in the relationship again or bring it up to talk about it. We both are very similar people and connect on all levels.
1
1