I like this girl but am confused. I feel like she's giving me mixed signals here?

ZombieElmo
So, I've fallen for someone who I feel is close. She's got a boyfriend. But, she's forever complaining about him cause he "doesn't seem to get her" or he doesn't understand her anxiety, cause she's having to explain it to him every time. but with me she feels I understand etc. (I have the same issue) I feel we've gotten close to each other. As she feels comfortable talking to me, cause she'll open up about herself more. Such as, sharing personal info about her, childhood memories, stuff like that. She has said to me in the past that he won't be her last boyfriend. She feels she's maturing. We talk practically a lot like every day. My best friend joined the group convo I'm in and she said there was over 400 messages from us just talking. She'll share stuff with me that she likes, like music, memes she finds funny. She's stated in the past that she likes to get to know people first before jumping into a relationship. She'll send me selfies of her (she's quite introverted) I do care about this girl a lot. She know's I do. But I feel like she could be interested in me too? Or am I misreading the signs here?
+1 y
Also, she has told me in the past that she like to get to know a person first before she dates them. Which is what I do, cause she has stated that we're both similar.
1
1