Guys, Boyfriend cancelled on me, I'm super annoyed and I was pretty rude via text. Should I apologize?

Anonymous
I was watching the game with my girlfriends and made tentative plans with the boyfriend to meet up afterwards. He texts me a half hour before we are to meet up saying he is too tired, the weather might be bad tomorrow, etc etc. He follows up this text with an inquiry as to whom the "sexy little thing" is that is sitting next to me in a picture that I had sent earlier in the evening. My response to his texts informed him of my friend's name and that he sucked so much. I'm super annoyed that he literally bitched out on a bootie call and if I am being honest, I'm really frustrated that I didn't get laid. So, now that I have bitched to total strangers about this, my dilemma is that I still want to get laid but we have not spoken at all in two days. Should I just apologize and get it over with?
3