Do you think "I'm too busy in life" is just an excuse to not get in a relationship?

Chico_brah
Been seeing this girl for a while and without thought she would be an badass girlfriend. It's at the point where I have to say something. Sort of an awkward vibe of 'what are we?' all the time. I feel like a relationship is taxing as fuck though. Between engineering and training I don't really have the energy to put the effort into someone else all the time. I'm just focused on me and my success right now. I can't imagine sacrificing any of that for someone else right now. It's not necessarily just the time consuming aspect but rather the only imminent bullshit problems that always sprout up in a relationship. If you were a girl, and a guy told you this, would you look at this as an excuse? Would you stick around?
I'd see it as an excuse
If it seemed genuine then I could see it as being genuine
GirlGuy
42
32