Brothers friend now want us to be more than friends?

Anonymous
Ok so I have know this guy for about 4 years bc he is my brother friend. But last year we went Black Friday shopping together and we had a lot fun as friends. By the way he was 18 and I was 15 then. Then about 4 months ago me and my mom and him and my brother went out to dinner and I still just saw him like an older brother. He also had a girl friend then to for both times. So the next day I got on my brother phone and saw a message for this guy to my brother saying that his girlfriend was mad at him for not telling her that his sister (me) was there. The next day he unfollowed me from snap. So now about 2 weeks ago my family went up there for Black Friday. He came over and we went shopping. The hole time I found my self wanting to walk next to him. Also him and his girlfriend have broke up now and it's only been about a month. So he kept on opening door for me and asking if I wanted to sit down and he did not ask my brother girl friend if she want to just me. I have always been supper comfortable around him so it was not weird or anything. So then we had to go return something so me and the guy and one of there friends went and left while my brother and his girlfriend stayed at the store. So then we walked into this store and he told his friend to stay there and we will will just meet him back there. So then the night ended and there a couple of other things that happen but the next day he DM and now we have been texting for 2 weeks and we have talked about hanging out and he said that he thinks I am cute and yeah. Oh yeah by the way we live 7 hours apart bc I moved away. So back to the question. I know he likes bc he says goodnight and good morning and we talk the entire day but I don't know what to do about it since he is my brothers friend and he is older than me and he just had a girl friend and we live 7 hours apart! Please help!!! What should I do bc I will be seeing him for Christmas break
Brothers friend now want us to be more than friends?
Add Opinion