Should I send a message to this guy that pursued me in the beginning and now ghosting me?

Anonymous
This guy pursued me hard and showed interest in me for a few weeks then slowly stopped talking to me and asking to hang out and now basically ghosting me with no reason, explanation, and I have no clue if it's something I did or just him.
I wanted to send a message like , "Not cool. If you didn't want to hang anymore, you could have at least have had the courage to let me know rather than leave me hanging... that's just lame."
But I'm not sure if I should send this or not, I don't know what will happen or if I should even bother.
+1 y
Base on the response I thought I should add that we both told each other we liked each other, we both recently got out of a long-term relationship.
3
6