Why do I feel like something isn't right?

Anonymous
The other day me and my man were texting like we usually do, and then all of a sudden it stops. I sent him a message and he never replied. Fast forward to the next day and I get a text from him saying, "hmm" and I replied, "what's wrong?" And he said, "ignoring me." I told him that I never received a message from him after I sent that message and he never replied back. I keep waiting and nothing! We have been texting like crazy and all of a sudden it stopped. I get a text a day and when he replies it's in the afternoon the very next day. We text each other after we get off work until we fall asleep, but I haven't heard from him since 3 this afternoon with a response to a question I asked yesterday. I asked him yesterday, "are you mad at me?" And today he replies, "no."

He asked if I could come take care of him and I told him I couldn't yesterday because I was at work and he said, "It's ok baby." Then I told him that I wanted to take care of him for the rest of my life and he said nothing. I texted him that I missed him and again, nothing! We've been all about each other these last few weeks and suddenly it stops. It's scaring me a little. Me and him have been off and on for the last 2 years and normally when he starts pulling away he's interested in someone else. I told him that I feel like something is wrong and he has yet to reply. I could be over thinking like I always do, but I can't help to feel like something is not right. What should I do?
1
4