When the girl you like complains about her boyfriend to you, I feel like I'm getting mixed signals from her?

Zombifiedpikachu
We "met" on Facebook, but haven't met in real life. I'm in a group chat with a few other girls that we both know. It's just us talking, the others don't really interact that much. She seems to open up to me, like share personal stuff about herself, how she was with her anxiety when she was younger and stuff like that. She seems to be a shy introverted lass. She has told me in the past that she speaks to me and one other friend. She'll vent to me about her uni house mates, her friends when they annoy her etc. I get the impression she feels comfortable around me on chat, otherwise she wouldn't open up to me. We both have anxiety/social anxiety. She'll share things with me like baby photos, childhood memories relating to those photos. My best friend joined the group and she said that there was around 400 odd messages from just us two talking. I never understood why girls seem to send more then one message like a dozen short messages haha. Lately she's been sharing music she loves. Like romantic music and stuff like that from foreign bands/artists. Now and then I'll get selfies of her, or snapchat filter videos. I guess it's her way of flirting? I'm not sure. With what she's wearing now and then. I'm a bit worried about asking her, just in case she wasn't interested thus destroying the friendship, as it's happened to me in the past. So, yeah I think that covers the basis.
2
1