This just got complicated. Can you help? I feel so awkward and embarrassed right now? 😳😳😳 ?

Anonymous
Okay, so I felt bad about my boyfriend (first talked two months, then dating 1 month) that was giving signs and said he wanted sex/oral. I didn't do anything out of being nervous but I thought he was upset with me for not doing it so I decided to talk to him about it.

Well, I thought wrong and he said that he knew it wasn't going to happen and now I feel super embarrassed because I went on telling him how i got super nervous about trying new things and I would of done it to him but didn't know why I didn't. But he just basically said he knew sex wasn't going to happen and he said he didn't want me to feel uncomfortable.

Now, after I poured my feelings out and said how I would of done it and he said it was too early in the relationship for it and everything now I feel like a slutty hoe for saying that.. I knew it was early too, I just wanted to lessen the blow with the topic. Plus i never was in a relationship before so i wouldn't know, but i never told him that before. I just kept saying over and over i thought wrong, i am stupid for sayin that and thought something else because he made it so obvious that i thought he meant it. I asked him if it was okay if i told him about that, and he said totally. He hasn't said anything after that, which worries me. I think that he thinks I'm a hoe for saying that..

The whole thing was only sarcasm. I don't catch sarcasm easily apparently. I'm so embarrassed and feel stupid now.. 😳😳😳

What can I do? am I just overreacting? I feel so bad right now. I should of kept my big mouth shut about everything...

Any advice?
4
1