My boyfriend post a photo of himself and another girl on Instagram? He never post about me?

Anonymous
What do I make out of this? He messaged his ex and was caught twice. I warned him. I know he wouldn't cheat but I don't feel comfortable with any secret.

I took him to a concert and I post a photo of us. On Facebook and then he liked my Instagram photos. However, when I clicked on his account (public), he has a photo of himself with another girl who has a cute pose with her belly button showing. She is cute so I asked him who is that? He said it is just his sister's friend who is a dancer at a new bar they opened. I was so sad. He doesn't have any photo of me but he has a photo with this girl he met at the bar. I ask him if that he thinks it is ok? If he wanted to break up and date other people?

He said no but I said that it is not ok that he never post my photo but can post a random girl with him who he met at the bar. He only posted it on his Instagram but I saw how much his friends and cousin liked it. I message him and told him it is ok he should show her off Facebook and I feel he ashamed of our relationship. I feel betrayal. Any advice?
3
1