My boyfriend was ignoring me but asked me for nudes. I argued with him. What should I do now?

arineunha
He says he has exams so I gave him his space, also he has a tendency of ignoring me and hanging up on my calls because he rather talk to his friends. He doesn't really study but he says he's focusing on exams. Still he managed to ask me for nudes (he never asked for them and I never gave them before) couple of times this week. i refused and he started an argument about how i never do anything for him, and i responded. he usually ignores me and he avoids communicating with me. today, he finally decided to talk to me about the issue but most of the time he's blaming me. I finally got to communicate with him and I'm surprised, he keeps pointing out that he can be giving me worse treatment than what he's giving me now (ignoring me for a week).

i called him out and said if he has time to ask for nudes, he has time to study. he makes a big deal about how i'm not letting him study. what should i do. i felt like shit for the majority of this relationship and i doubt anything could change this. i had sex with him and I've attached emotional feelings to him so i know i'll feel pain if i leave him. he says i should make an effort to be more understanding, give him what he wants and there are certain things even a MAN can't stand. he also called me a selfish bitch. i don't know how i can do that at all when i feel used and unloved
+1 y
I am not ugly or stupid. people ask me for my number and I have rejected a few for this guy. I get top grades in my classes too. not trying to brag, because he doesn't care and he treats me like shit
4
1