Guys, My boy friend slept with my best friend kept her around for a yr and half is she still around?

Anonymous
Me and my boy friend have been together 2 years. I cheated at the beginning with my son's father but ended up telling my boy friend about it and it never happened again. After he would tell me I'm going to sleep with your beat friend I promise you, I'm going to get you back. Well after awhile went by I didn't think he'd actually do it. there was never any signs. But after so long there was signs. His attitude towards me started changing there was things being told about my past that no one knew but my best friend. I would ask them about it and they'd both deny it. My friend would say you know me better then that I'd never it hurts my feelings you think I'd do that to you. Well as time went on signs were more noticeable she's liking all his stuff on Facebook he'd like all hers. But they'd both tell me I was crazy. I'd catch her texting him on his phone and he'd never show me the messages. I'd ask him to delete and block her and he never would. He would in front of my face but go behind my back and unblock her. Then all the sudden she stops coming around stops communicating with me and blocks me on face book. I knew something was going on but they both would tell me I was crazy. Well in August, I check my mail and she had sent pictures of them 2 to me. I went nuts. He's still around as for her I don't speak to her. But it's hard to get over. His story is they only fucked 2 times (which I know better) it was a get back bc i did it. They did it bc I accused them but they gave me every reason to. They started talking bc he wanted to know what I was doing and if I was telling the truth. She came on to him. She's nuts. But during it all he'd make comments howngreat, she was. He says she wasn't nothing just, entertainment. Could that be true? If that's all it was whyd he keep her around for a yr and half and make her believe she could replace me? He said he never cared could that be true? He says they don't talk but there's still signs. Help!
1