I still have feelings for a girl who only wants to be my friend, what should I do?

Anonymous
I've been friends with a girl I know through work for around 6 months now, we've hung out quite a lot and have been out to dinner together and to the movies a few times. As time went on I developed feelings for her. I decided to ask her out however she said she only wanted to be friends. Initially I was ok with it, but we still hang out together a lot and see each-other at work regularly. As a result, my feelings have not subsided, in fact I like her more than ever. I like her a lot and I am trying my best to keep my feelings out of it, but it's not working.

I don't know what to do. Should I distance myself from her and cease all contact with her? I really like her and enjoy her company but I find it hard to be around her with the feelings I have.
3
3