Girls, How do I know when to tell her how I feel when she has been hurt but you know you like her but it ain't the time? I'm confused 😐?

Packero
Hello everyone I have known this person for about three years but we connected this past summer I have noticed something about her I really like her we are friends of course she got hurt back in September New this guy back in June and before him new another guy to me it seems like she hasn't let herself be single for a while I know she's hurt right now but she keeps talking about how she's ready to get married which I don't think she is she is 27 I'm 38 i'd like to know how many months or time distance I know it's hard because we all heal and different times she's already told me that other guys have told her that they like her but she said she likes nobody my question would be then why are you going out just to distract in that case I get the point that she is not ready but I don't want to miss telling her that I do enjoy the times we hang out the other day she brings up the im on my period thing I'm like ok so you want to be mean in my head. But she actually handled it well that night anyhow we love y'all's input we have been hanging out since September now reconnected thank y'all Merry Christmas

P. S Why is it this time of year things pop off lol
1